Sunday, November 14, 2010

Welcome! Bienvenue! Welkom!

Welcome to my brand spanking new blog!
I'm really excited about where I'm planning to go with it and I hope you are too! :)

Here's the rundown.
As I mention in my About Me section over there, I do all sorts of crafty things... many times to the frustration of friends and family.. and I hope to inspire you to do creative things too! I am a firm believer that anyone can be creative, no matter how much they might think otherwise. They just need a little direction.

So here I am: COMPASS OF CRAFT!

 Tattoos are Crafts too!















Since I'm super new at this, many of the blog-related things, we're gonna learn together. Yay! But I will be posting blogs relating to something crafty or culinary (don't get too excited yet, but I make a MEAN cheesecake) at least once a week.
If you're looking for the cleaning/organizing kind of Martha, LOOK ELSEWHERE. That is NOT me. :)

I hope you're getting excited. I know I am!
If you ever have any questions or suggestions or just wanna say hi, leave me a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment